Spray Tan Kit Warranty Terms and Conditions
Product Warranty Information
Below you can find information on our Spraytanpro product warranty. Spraytanpro stands behind our products, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you need further assistance on warranty information or repair, please contact us.
All Spraytanpro products are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with strict engineering requirements and are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
(2) WARRANTY DURATION
The standard Warranty for Spraytanpro Spray tan machines is 12 months from date of purchase. Under certain circumstances this may be extended as part of a promotion or upgrade.
Extended warranties (beyond the standard 12 month warranty) are only available on items registered on-line within 30 days of purchase. Registering an item after 30 days will make the extended warranty void.
(3) PARTS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY: Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear are not covered under warranty. These include hoses, cords, gaskets, cleaning tools, spray nozzles, filters, seals etc.
(4) WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: Spraytanpro equipment must be used on an electrical supply as specified on the equipment nameplate. Failure or other equipment damage caused by operating on electrical supply not as indicated is exempt and excluded from this warranty.
(4a) Failure or other equipment damage resulting from the improper or negligent use or abuse by the purchaser is exempt and excluded from this warranty.
(4b) All warranted defects will be repaired at no additional cost to the customer, and the product will be returned to the customer shipping prepaid.
(5) In no event will Spraytanpro be liable for any incidental, special, multiple, punitive, indirect or consequential damages resulting from any defect in the product(s) supplied, including, but not limited to, damage to property or lost profits.
(6) Spraytanpro supply a full after-sales service that includes videos & PDF's that give clear instructions on how to look after your spray tan equipment. Equipment that has been misused will not be covered under warranty.
(7) Compressors.Compressors need to be away from the tanning area!
The compressor (the bit that makes the noise) needs to be well away from the airbush and behind the spray tanner (otherwise it will suck in tan). The compressor leaking tan out from it's seams is not covered under warranty.
(8) Nozzles. Airbrushes need cleaning!
Your airbrush WILL clog up, it is even more likely after the first few times it is used (as it can pull small pieces of plastic through in to the nozzle).
We often receive airbrushes back that just need a nozzle cleaning. If this is the case we make a nominal service charge of £20 to cover servicing & shipping costs. We cannot process the return until the charge has been paid.
Nozzles are not covered under warranty!
(9) Tents.The stitches, seams and fabric are all covered under warranty, however the steel band is not. If the steel band becomes twisted , bent or broken after the initial purchase period this will be deemed as misuse. Damage to the steel bands is as a consequence of failing to collapse the tent down properly.
Spraytanpro may elect, at its expense, to replace the equipment or warranted part with another new identical or reasonable equivalent model or part in lieu of repairing the defect.
Under warranty policy, Spraytanpro will not refund the customer’s purchase price.
Repairs performed by anyone other than those designated by Spraytanpro may void the warranty.
Use of incompatible cleaning or descaling chemicals will void the warranty. Contact Spraytanpro for guidance.
(12) TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Spraytanpro supply post paid return labels. Spraytanpro will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with returning an item under warranty. All items returned for warranty service must be first authorised by Spraytanpro. Please contact Spraytanpro by phone at +44 01765 607800. Failure to request prior authorisation, or returning items not covered under warranty will result in a small admin charge (of £20) will be payable prior to the return of goods.
Warranty equipment or parts together with proof of purchase must be shipped prepaid to:
Unit 1 Parkfield
A return label (for smaller items) is available for download here: www.spraytanpro.co.uk/returns_
If you have further questions, please contact us.